Friday, December 14, 2012

Little Auzzie Surprise!

Week 31 was full of fun and surprises.  My great friend from Australia, Miss Marilyn (aka Mazz), came to visit for the weekend (she was in the states on a business trip).  So I didn't tell anyone and ran to DIA to pick her up early Saturday morning.  She didn't even know I was pregnant!!!  That was the first surprise as I walked up and she got a good glimpse of the baby bump. 

Then... we had it scheduled that my parents would meet us at my house, mom to go to the shower with me and my dad to help Jay with the basement remodel project.  As we were 5 minutes away, I gave Jay the heads up call.  We walked through the door and I said "Look who I found!"  My mom jumped up out of the chair screaming while dad sat at the kitchen bar top like a deer in headlights!  What a GREAT moment!

Then... we jumped in the car for Baby P's baby shower.  Lisa had NO IDEA!  It happened again in the driveway - huge hugs and screams!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment