Thursday, October 25, 2012

Did I really feel that?

On August 11th, I thought I might have felt the baby move or kick.  However, the movement was so light and I just couldn't allow myself to believe that I really felt what I most likely did.  So I convinced myself that it was something else and waited for a more definitive "first" movement.

On August 16th - IT HAPPENED!!! The little bambino(a) moved or kicked in my lower abdomen.  It was so COOL and nothing that words can describe.  This was 19.5 weeks!

On August 19th - IT HAPPENED FOR DADDY!!  We were having dinner on the back deck and I felt the bambino(a) move a couple times.  I told Jay he should put his hand on my belly that he "MIGHT" be able to feel the baby.  He waited patiently for a minute and then we were surprised, but the little kicker caught the end of his fingers!!  I questioned him to make sure he really felt it in the same place I did.  This was another special moment of many to come.  He felt the baby within 3 days of me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment